|Institute of Software CAS|
|Wisdom Tidings Science|
|Northwestern Polytechnical University|
(Diabetic Retinaopathy Diagnosis System)
(Intelligent medical service system)
|Date and time||December 14th, 2017|
|Venue||High-Tech Industrial Research and Production Base|
20th Floor, Building 4, High-Tech Industrial Research and Production Base, 28 Yangguan Avenue, High-Tech Zone, Guiyang (贵阳市高新区阳关大道28号高新技术产业研发生产基地4号楼20层)
|Keynote Session||Applying “Internet +” data aggregation analysis in bidding industry|
- If you have any question about the China contest , Please contact the following partner.
- ISCAS (Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences)
Ph.D., Associate Professor
Feng Chen (陈峰)
TEL：+86-13811845029 Email： firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yucheng Li
- Director of Laboratory of Parallel Software and Computational Science
ISCAS (Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences)
Li Yucheng research professor is a director of Laboratory of Parallel Software and Computational Science in the Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences (ISCAS). He received his bachelor's degree in Computational Mathematics from Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an, China, in July 1983. He received his MPA from Beijing University, Beijing, China, in July 2009.
From 1983 to 1995, he was with the Computing Center, Chinese Academy of Sciences as a research intern, research assistant, and later a senior engineer. From January 1991 to June 1993, he was a visiting system engineer in Japan, cooperating with Fujitsu. Since 1995, he has been with ISCAS, where he is a research professor now. He was appointed to be an assistant director and later a deputy director of ISCAS in August 2000- July 2002 and August 2002- July 2015, respectively.
He is also a research professor and the director of the Laboratory of Parallel Software and Computational Science at ISCAS. His main research interests include algorithm and software for large scale scientific and engineering computation, research and development on high performance parallel mathematical library, big data etc. He has published dozens of journal and conference papers in recent years. He is a supervisor of more than 10 master students who have received or are pursuing master degrees. He has been honored with a series of awards by the Chinese government and Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) such as the State Science & Technology Progress Award of 2nd grade, CAS Natural Science Award of 3rd grade, and CAS Science & Technology Progress Award of 2nd grade. He was a winner of special government allowance from the State Council of China in 2001.
He was elected a deputy to the 13th, 14th and 15th People's Congress of Haidian district in Beijing, as well as a council member of Chinese Mathematical Society and a president of the Specialty Association of Mathematical & Scientific Software of China Software Industry Association.
His research interests include numerical algorithms, parallel computing, and big data analytics.
- Liang Geng
- Director of Laboratory of Software Development Research
ISCAS (Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences)
B. Sc. from Peking University (Major: computer science)
M.Sc. from Computing Center of Chinese Academy of Sciences in 1987.7
|1987-1995||Engineer, Department of Foreign Software Development, Computing Center of Chinese Academy of Sciences|
|1995-1999||Senior Engineer, the third branch of the Second Division, Institute of software Chinese Academy of Sciences|
|1999-2000||Manager, Financial Business Unit, Beijing Sinosoft Co., Ltd.|
|2000-2001||Manager, Sinosoft Co., Ltd.|
|2001-2013||CEO, Beijing Sinosoft Co., Ltd.|
|2014-2015||CEO, Beijing Huaduojiuzhou Technology Co., Ltd.|
|2016 To date||Director, Laboratory of Software Development Research, Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences (ISCAS)|
Achievements in Work
1. Liang Geng senior engineer is one of the project leaders of the Palace Museum information construction project from1999 to 2015, which is also called the “Digital Palace” project. From 1992, two decades witness the trilateral cooperation of the Palace, ISCAS and Sinosoft Co., Ltd. on this project, which has been invested a total of about 300 million yuan. As a part of the project, the integration, research and development of the application systems has been invested about 30 million yuan. The Palace Museum’s information construction has been at the forefront of the country. In 2002, the Palace Museum website obtained the title of National Outstanding Cultural Sites. In 2005, the “Digital Palace” project won the first Ministry of Culture Innovation Award, and the top ten promotion of information construction honorary title.
2. He is also the project leader of a number of digital museum construction projects, such as: the new museum digital museum project: multimedia acquisition and storage system of the Capital Museum (2005-2006, 5.72 million yuan); the collection digital processing and management service system of Chinese Modern Literature Museum (2005-2006, 3.73 million yuan); the digital resource acquisition and processing management system of National Art Museum of China; the Virtual Museum Project Chinese Sword Arrow Fan Umbrella Museum in Hangzhou.
3. He also takes charge of many systems integration projects, such as: Guilin Guixin District’s Venture Building intelligent project (2013-2016, 60 million yuan), which includes information management system, security system, building automation system, computer room engineering, etc. ; intelligent building systems of Bank of Jiangsu headquarters’ building (2013-2014, 18.5 million yuan) and so on.
- Shifei Xia
- Deputy Director
Guiyang Science and Technology Bureau
Xia shifei, ph.d, he graduated from college of Chemistry Fuzhou University and got the doctor degree.
He is the deputy director of Guiyang Science and Technology bureau since 2012. He was born in Anhui in 1978, now he is 39 years old. From 2003.09 to 2009.07, he graduated from College of Chemistry Fuzhou University analytical chemistry and got the doctor degree. then from 2009.07 to 2012.03, he worked in Public Security Bureau of Fuzhou.
And now, he works in Public Security Bureau of Fuzhou. And now, he works in Guiyang Office of Science and Technology as a group member and deputy director since 2012.03. What’s more, between 2013.09 to 2014.12, he was the deputy division chief of Beijing Science Council.
He is an engineer, and he is good at high-technology Industry, technology and management of ship, technology finance, environment protection, attracting for investments and innovation service system construction.
- Kotaro Zamma
- Head of Section of Open Innovation
and Business Incubation
NTT DATA Corp.
Having worked in NTT DATA for nearly three decades, Zamma knows the IT industry of Japan inside out, and firmly believes that open innovation will revitalize his company and the industry.
As the head of Open Innovation and Business Incubation, he directs biannual contests and monthly forums to find and introduce promising startups to business units and customers of NTT DATA, and runs programs that put the partner startups on the fast track to proof-of-concept and new business.
- LI Ruoyao
Guizhou Guangyike technology co., LTD.
Li ruoyao has been engaged in the construction of enterprise informatization since she joined the work in 2002, She has accumulated 14 years of experience in this field and has served as the technical director of Guizhou Sunshine Property Exchange and Guizhou Zhongqian Financial Assets Exchange Center.
She has participated in several major scientific and technological research projects in the company. As a major technical force, she has completed the construction of "China property right online", “Guizhou technology property transaction information network" construction, the national enterprise state-owned property rights transaction information monitoring system construction, Internet auction system construction, the construction of the information system of Guizhou provincial financial supermarket, the construction of Guizhou Zhong-Qian financial asset trading system and the Guizhou folk lending registration system have strong theoretical knowledge and practical ability. At present, the main research direction is the specific application of big data technology in the bidding industry.
- Yoshiaki Wada
- Senior Manager, Digital Strategy Section, Business Strategy Department, Financial Segment
Yoshiaki Wada joined the Bank of Japan in 1982, and had worked for Statistics and Economic Research Department, IT System Department, Secretariat for Policy Board, Financial System and Bank Supervision Department. In 2010, he joined NTT DATA Corporation, and currently works for the development of new financial technologies including XBRL, XML, J-SON and related solutions in the Digital Strategy Section of Financial Segment. He was a member of the Board of Directors of XBRL International, and currently is the Chair for the XBRL Asia Round Table.